Mildura Purse Project
Purse Project Workshops (27Jan-18Feb2016)
Purse Project: What are you carrying in your purse?
“I have hardly enough money to manage.”
“I don’t like to think about my finances as I know I’m spending more than I have. It’s actually a little bit embarrassing.”
“My ex-partner was the money manager. I have no idea where to start now that we’re not together.”
“I’d like to create budget but not sure how to get started.”
Have you experienced any family violence such as financial abuse in your life?
The Purse Project offers women free workshops designed to empower you to take steps toward a stronger financial future by understanding your relationship with money.
- Explore and understand your feelings about spending, saving, budgeting and managing your finances.
- Identify your own strengths that can help you to achieve your short, medium and long-term financial goals.
Workshop resources and tools will be provided to help you move forward with confidence. After the session, you will receive ongoing individual support to achieve your goals.
FREE Women’s Workshops
Until February 2016 in metro Melbourne & regional Victoria 2016 flyer
- Geelong Wed 27 Jan 10am – 12:30pm Book | flyer
- Warrnambool Thu 28 Jan 10am – 12pm Book | flyer
- Ballarat Fri 29 Jan 10am – 12:30pm Book | flyer
- Mildura Thu 4 Feb 10am – 12:30pm Book | flyer
- Pascoe Vale Thu 18 Feb 10am – 12pm Book | flyer
- Melbourne (Booked out) Join waiting list for future workshops
For enquiries, please call Sherri at WIRE Women’s Information (03) 9348 9416 (Option 9) or email email@example.com